Friday, January 06, 2006

Sam Reviews Public Toilets IV: Ryde RTA Motor Registry

Part IV: In the Ryde RTA Motor Registry
(Corner Blaxland & North Rds, Ryde NSW)

Capacity

Small, but I would say modest. While it's a busy place, it certainly isn't the first place you'd think of for a toilet to be and so therefore I would say it serves a minimal number of people and the one-person-wide trough and one cubicle is probably plenty for the number of users. 7/10

Cleanliness

Pretty good. I should make allowances for the fact that, as I said, not many people would use these, but nevertheless it's pretty well maintained. The smell is one thing I noticed, very well balanced and deodorized. 7/10

Washing Area

Only one tap, which could be a letdown but in my case it wasn't. Again, due to its lack of regular business I'd say, clean and free of any massive splashback. Hand towels for drying and a bin for safe disposal. I approve heartily. 7/10

Tszujiness

Well, meh. What can you expect? But I mean, even your average house can do better than this, but then they may entertain more often. This place isn't exactly a bag of laughs. 4/10

Overall Satisfaction

Considering I was in such a shitty mood at my treatment by the RTA staff and the way they like to make life all the more difficult for people with a medical condition, I was pretty well satisfied with these modest but nicely hygienic and welcoming toilets. 7/10

Ranking in the Public Toilet System

-> 1) Ryde RTA Motor Registry
2) Carlingford Court Ground Level
3) Manly Beach Surf Life Saving Building
4) Top Ryde Shopping Centre Food Court

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home