Monday, September 27, 2004

Scary-Looking Middle-Aged Men with Beards

I realised today how ridiculous my comment about having a disturbing affinity for scary-looking middle-aged men with beards could be. And let's just say, to all those who don't know me personally, that I don't want a repeat of the female weightlifter comment in its responses. For those who do know me personally, you know exactly what I'm talking about...

So just for your perusing pleasure I thought I should just clarify what I meant when I wrote that, or rather WHO I meant, in pictorial form... See above the three greatest scary-looking, middle-aged, bearded influences on my life.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! I thought you were only referring to Mr Rushdie with said comment. I suppose the likes of Mr Fletcher are obscure in comparison.

From Salmon

September 28, 2004 at 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home