Friday, February 09, 2024

Top Albums of 2023

Same story as my top songs; it's February and I'm really only posting this because I feel like I'll struggle to keep track of my own top albums of the year if I don't post this on my blog. So no commentary; I don't have time for that I'm a busy man. But here are my top 25 albums of 2023.


25) superglue - joan (indie pop)

24) Theatre Of the Absurd Presents C’Est La Vie - Madness (Post-Ska)

23) Dislike to False Metal - NanowaR of Steel (Italio Comedy Folk Metal)

22) Anarchist Gospel - Sunny War (black Americana)

21) The Ones Ahead - Beverly Glenn-Copeland (Folk-Jazz)

20) Gardening - Siv Jakobsen (Dreamfolk)

19) Internal Working Model - Liela Moss (Garage Rock)

18) Take Me With You - Clockwise on Fire (psychedelic electrorock)

17) Racing The Storm - Emiliana Torrini & The Colorist Orchestra (Icelandico-Dutcho Chamber Pop)

16) Since Frank - Amy Stroup (Countrygaze)

15) Retas - Voice of Baceprot (Indonesio Nu-Metal)

14) My Soft Machine - Arlo Parks (Contemporary RnB)

13) in|FLUX - Anna B Savage (Art Folk)

12) Everything Is going to be OK - GoGo Penguin (Contemporary Jazz)

11) Chronicles of a Diamond - Black Pumas (Psychedelic Soul)

10) Reacclimate - Funke and the Two Tone Baby (DIY Funk Rock)

9) Perennial - Woods (Psychedelic Folk)

8) Stubb - Gangar (Norwegio Neofolk)

7) TZIA - Meg Myers (Indie Rock)

6) Dreams of Lands Unseen - IGNEA (Ukrainio Melodic Metal)

5) Underbelly - Kiltro (Chileano Folk Pop)

4) Javelin - Sufjan Stevens (Art Folk)

3) The Kvlt of Glitch - Vvon Dogma I (Art Metal)

2) Terror - Tianna Esperanza (Alt-RnB)

1) ÁTTA - Sigur Rós (Ambient Pop)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home